PT Pupuk Indonesia Energi or PI Energi was established on August 18, 2014, as a company engaged in the energy-producing industry for all Subsidiaries under the PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) business group which is engaged in the fertilizer and agrochemical industry. The establishment of the Company is intended as a step to increase the competitiveness of BUMN Fertilizers and to seek efficiency in the production costs of fertilizer by BUMN Pupuk through efforts to use environmentally friendly technology and to save raw materials and energy.
With the tendency of decreasing National Natural Gas production and the increasing trend of gas prices, and to carry out the mandate of Presidential Instruction No. 2 of 2010 concerning the revitalization of the fertilizer industry in order to maintain business continuity and the competitiveness of Fertilizer Companies in the PIHC group. PT Pupuk Indoensia (Persero) together with its Subsidiaries, namely PT Petrokima Gresik, PT Pupuk Kujang Cikampek, PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda, PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang and Industrial Engineering established PI Energi to produce and supply energy and utilities to Companies within the PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) business group in particular, as well as to other industries or companies in general.
- Fulfilling promises and commitments.
- Responsible for the duties, decisions and actions taken.
- Upholding moral and ethical values. </ ol>
- Improves competence from responding to ever-changing challenges.
- Helping others to learn.
- Complete tasks of the highest quality.
- Respect everyone regardless of their background.
- Loves to help others.
- Builds a conducive work environment.
- Safeguarding the good name of fellow employees, leaders, BUMN and the State.
- Willing to sacrifice to achieve bigger goals.
- Obey the leadership as long as it does not conflict with the law and ethics.
- Quickly adjust to be better.
- Constantly make improvements to keep up with technological developments.
- Acting proactively
- Providing opportunities for various parties to contribute.
- Be open to working together to generate added value.
- Mobilizing the use of various resources for a common goal.